Red Smoothie Detox Factor Review.
Red Smoothie Detox Factor Product Description:
Juicing and smoothies are all the rage these days. Thousands of people all over the world swear by smoothies as a very effective way to lose weight and stay healthy. While green smoothies are highly popular everywhere, only now has red smoothies been gaining popularity.
Red smoothies contain antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients that are just as beneficial to the human body. They’ll strengthen your immune system, lower blood pressure, prevent inflammation and do much more.
There are not too many guides on making red smoothies. This is probably one of the reasons why the Red Smoothie Detox Factor has taken the online health industry by storm.
It has sold thousands and thousands of copies and has become an online bestseller which is extremely difficult to do considering the fickle nature of the online crowd.
Created by Elizabeth Swann Miller, the video on the official site is entertaining, to say the least. It tells of how the Incan civilization that lived in Peru used to drink red smoothies daily to stay healthy and fit.
The Incans used 4 key ingredients to make their smoothies. Elizabeth highlights the benefits of these different ingredients and how they boost your health.
Now, whether the Incan story is true or just slick marketing is anyone’s guess. However, the fact remains that red smoothies really do help because of the ingredients used. Like they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Guess what color an apple is?
The Good Points:
1) The guide focuses on using red smoothies to aid in detoxification of the body and you also get a 21-day meal plan. The focus here is on reducing your intake of processed foods and sugar which end up getting stored as fat in the body. By drinking the smoothies, you’ll be reducing your calorie intake but still getting all the nutrients you need.
2) Elizabeth is honest and practical. She acknowledges that green smoothies are beneficial too. In fact, you’ll also be getting a bonus ebook on 100 Great Tasting Green Smoothie Fat Loss Recipes to help you accelerate your weight loss. So, you’re getting the best of both worlds.
3) There is a 60-day no questions asked money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the taste of the smoothies or you don’t think they’re helping you, you can always get a refund.
4) The fact that so many people have bought the Red Smoothie Detox Factor is social proof that the guide is good. It has a very low refund rate despite the money-back guarantee. That’s a very good sign.
5) Everything is laid out in a step-by-step detailed plan that is easy to follow. You will be required to go on a 14-day smoothie diet where you drink nothing but smoothies.
This is similar to what Joe Cross did in the movie Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. He ended up losing a ton of excess weight and became very healthy… and you will too.
6) Elizabeth will also show you what fruits and vegetables should not be consumed in excess. You’ll also be taught when you should and should not buy organic foods. This is very useful information to have at your fingertips.
7) The ingredients used to make the smoothies are inexpensive and the recipes are easy to make. That makes it convenient and affordable.
The Bad Points:
1) This product is a digital download. You’ll need an internet connection to download it. You can print a physical copy for easy reference once you’ve accessed the product.
2) This is a slightly difficult diet to adhere to. Consuming smoothies for 14 days straight will be challenging, especially if you’re addicted to junk food. So, you’ll need discipline and determination to follow through.
Nevertheless, the Red Smoothie Detox Factor will show you how to plan the diet and motivate yourself to go through with it successfully.
Should You Get It?
Yes… this is an outstanding product. If you’re health conscious, you will love the Red Smoothie Detox Factor.
This guide is not only about detoxification or red smoothies. There’s so much more useful information that will help you make good food choices and also enrich your knowledge about healthy eating.
You’ll have hundreds of new smoothie recipes and monotony won’t set in from drinking the same ol’ smoothie daily. If you’re hoping to lose weight, instead of using store bough detox juices, you’re better off making your own homemade detox smoothies.
They’ll be healthier, cheaper and much more effective. This book is an excellent investment and it’s very affordable. Get it today and make red smoothies a part of your daily diet.